Colourbox – Music Supervisor – Advertising, Marketing, Brands
Colourbox is a music supervision, licensing and composition company in partnership with the Beggars Group, based in London and Los Angeles. The company provides music services for film, television, advertising and new media.
About the Role – Music Supervisor – Advertising, Marketing, Brands
- Launch the Advertising, Marketing & Brands division of Colourbox.
- Ability to shape and grow your own department of an exciting new business and lead client relationships.
- Engage with your network to introduce the company and create new business.
- Create a pipeline of ad briefs coming into the business daily.
- Continue to grow your existing network to extend the reach of Colourbox.
- Work with your own roster of composers as well as ours and continually build relationships with emerging talent, including Beggars Group artists, writers and composers.
- Realization of musical research for advertising briefs.
- Negotiate terms of agreements and enter into license agreements in conjunction with our in-house legal team.
- Oversee custom composition work from start to finish, working closely with producers/composers.
- Work closely with major and independent rights holders when it comes to research and music clearances.
- Based in the London office but with the ability to travel to New York, Paris, Amsterdam for meetings as required.
Skills and experience
- • Minimum of 3 years experience as a music supervisor with contacts in UK/EU advertising agencies, production companies and brands.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing client relationships.
- Oversee custom composition projects from start to finish.
- Ability to create, earn and license creative musical pitches to clients.
- Agency experience essential and good presentation skills when attending meetings.
To apply, send a CV and a cover letter, telling us why you are the right candidate for the position.
Please include a link to your LinkedIn and your current salary/expectations.
Send your application by e-mail to [email protected]